In honor of all Marines past and present. Semper Fi!
Here are a couple of articles I found helpful. The first will encourage you to pay attention to details. The others should be fairly self explanatory.
And on the subject of blogging, if you have any questions about setting up your own blog ask away in the comments – I’d be happy to help you.
The older I get the more I enjoy meatloaf.
My wife says it’s the simple things. I agree.
Sometimes life can get pretty complicated.
But meatloaf is pretty simple.
It reminds me of some of the simple things I enjoy most. [Read more…] about Meatloaf and Ten Other Favorite Things
Here are my top 7 favorite tweets of the week.
There’s a little mix of humorous in with the serious, which is about how I feel on Fridays.
- “Bitterness is a prison. Surrender your anger to God and be set free by the power of His love!” (via @davidjeremiah)
- “Prayer does change things, all kinds of things. But the most important thing it changes is us.” (R.C. Sproul)” (via @challies)
- “Spot the first risings of your besetting sin and kill it, till it is no more.” @JohnPiper
- “I would have bought that book about minimalism but I already own a book.” (via @badbanana)
- The things we love are not merely the best this life has to offer—they are previews of the greater life to come. Psalm 84:1–2 (via @randyalcorn)
- “A trial is an instrument by which our Father in heaven makes Christians more holy.” ~ J.C. Ryle (via @JCRyleQuotes)
- “Just joined a two-step program because I’m addicted to country western dancing.” (via @badbanana)
What’s your favorite quote or tweet this week? Share it with me in the comments.
Photo by: aussiegall (Creative Commons)