Today’s New Thinking Newsletter from Gerry McGovern gives insight on Measuring your web content management processes. He asks and helps answer some questions I think are helpful to ask of your church website.
- Is the right content being published for the right reader?
- How quickly is content getting published on the website?
- How well is content being edited?
- Is the publishing schedule being adhered to?
- Is out-of-date content being removed quickly?
- How are authors and editors managed?
- Is the metadata of a sufficient quality?
- How is reader feedback managed?