Here are my top 7 favorite tweets of the week.
There’s a little mix of humorous in with the serious, which is about how I feel on Fridays.
- “Bitterness is a prison. Surrender your anger to God and be set free by the power of His love!” (via @davidjeremiah)
- “Prayer does change things, all kinds of things. But the most important thing it changes is us.” (R.C. Sproul)” (via @challies)
- “Spot the first risings of your besetting sin and kill it, till it is no more.” @JohnPiper
- “I would have bought that book about minimalism but I already own a book.” (via @badbanana)
- The things we love are not merely the best this life has to offer—they are previews of the greater life to come. Psalm 84:1–2 (via @randyalcorn)
- “A trial is an instrument by which our Father in heaven makes Christians more holy.” ~ J.C. Ryle (via @JCRyleQuotes)
- “Just joined a two-step program because I’m addicted to country western dancing.” (via @badbanana)
What’s your favorite quote or tweet this week? Share it with me in the comments.
Photo by: aussiegall (Creative Commons)